We're The Best Rated Commercial CCTV Drain Survey Experts
Call Bournemouth Drains Experts for CCTV Drain Survey Services In Dorset
Blocked Drain Bournemouth is the one stop solution for any drain related problem across Dorset. We provide a comprehensive CCTV drain survey so that you can detect any problem that is going on within your drainage system.
We have a team of professionals who have gathered their experience in the field of drain inspection and solutions. They are also well acquainted with the prominent issues that occur in Bournemouth. This experience helps them to find the issues early.
We have also developed several handcrafted routines to provide a better service to our clients. These routines include the use of proper tools along with a site survey that optimises our approach towards identifying the root causes.
Be it a preliminary survey for home buyers or an extensive process to clear out blockages, Bournemouth Drains will cater to all your needs.
Why Is A CCTV Drainage Survey Important?
During traditional inspections, the margin of error is very significant, and therefore, the engineers miss out on small cracks and misalignments. On the other hand, a CCTV drain survey is conducted using a professional camera that records everything inside the cavity.
These drainage reports allow valuable insights to the customer so that they can make their decision wisely.
At Bournemouth Drains, we provide instant quotations regarding the job owing to our streamlined mechanisms. We cover the entire area of Bournemouth and many other areas of Dorset to offer the best and reasonably priced home buyers drain survey solutions.
Which Equipment Do We Use?
The entirety of a survey requires many technical devices to be working in a perfectly orchestrated rhythm. Here is a look at the tools that help us do our job!
- Waterproof Cameras
We use waterproof cameras that are sturdy enough to withstand the pressure of water inside a drain. They are highly optimized for these situations and provide us with an internal blueprint of the current situation.
The camera is also used to record the internal environment so that the tape can be scrutinized later for additional insights.
- Access Rods
Access rods may look like regular rods, but they fulfill an essential role. They are the rods that are used to navigate the professional camera so that the entire surface area can be monitored.
A robust access rod is a prerequisite to shake-free and high quality recording.
With the fast paced innovations that are happening in the world, internal examination of closed spaces has grown exponentially. These crawlers are a byproduct of the same chain of events. We use these crawlers to navigate smoothly in between pipes.
They work with the use of remote controllers and offer unparalleled mobility even in pipes that barely have any free space. Tools like these crawlers aid are reports with hidden intricacies so that we can provide you with the perfect solution.
- SONAR Unit
SONAR is the same resonance tool that is used by the military and researchers. It helps to give better clarity when it comes to blocked pipes. These pipes cannot be adequately assessed with a visual aid, and hence our time goes forward with SONAR.
Elements like SONAR enhance the experience of the customer, and therefore we have various testimonials that give us the position of best CCTV drain service in Bournemouth.
What Is the CCTV Drainage Survey Process?
Unlike the traditional method of scanning, our CCTV drain service method does not involve a lot of destruction and digging. This saves the customer a lot of money that would otherwise have been spent on hiring labor.
We incorporate a very feasible and exciting process, have a look at it!
- The first step of the process depends upon the quick response from your end. You will have to call an engineer from our team so that we can support you without any delay.
- Post a successful confirmation; our engineer will set out his journey towards the designated destination. The engineer will reach the set time so that the process can begin.
- Our engineer will talk to you about the problems that you have been experiencing. This step is done to analyze the weather of the situation so that necessary tools can be selected.
- Once the engineer is satisfied with his deductions, he will move to the site of work. The size of the team will depend on the quantum of work so that we can deliver in the promised time slot.
- A CCTV camera will be inserted into the drainage system of your house. The carrier of the camera will be decided according to the specifics of the location. Our engineer will be equipped with all the tools to adapt to the site.
- Once the camera is inserted, our engineer will have a real time visual of the internal cavity. All the significant hindrances and problems are caught during this stage. He will also make notes in the form of relevant findings to keep them handy while devising a plan.
- The engineer will extract the camera back after a successful inspection to derive a suitable plan of action. He will share the details of his analysis, which will include all the red alert areas that need attention.
- The final step will be your decision regarding the extension of our services. If you wish to move ahead with our experienced personnel, they will give you an estimated quote so that you can further solidify your decision. You can choose a time slot that works the best for you.
Get in touch with us at 07910 919786 for CCTV drain survey services! We work 24/7, 365 days a year!
1. Collapsed Drain
Collapsed drains are the most recurring service requests that we receive at Bournemouth Drainage. They are caught in a span of few seconds and require a standard procedure for repairs.
The time required to fix this issue depends entirely on the intensity of the damage. If the entire channel is disoriented, it will require a few days to reinstate that.
2. Ingressed Roots
The ingression of tree roots inside a drain is also a frequent flyer in our service register. It is a natural phenomenon for the trees to deepen their roots in the search for nutrition. In some instances, the roots find an opening inside the drain and enter inside.
These roots avail a lot of water and therefore start growing inside the pipe, which blocks the flow at your home. Our experts are skilled with years of experience when it comes to ingression issues. They will instantly study the impact to generate a solution.
Due to the increased rate of unorganized waste management, most drains catch chunks of plastic and other non-biodegradable waste. These elements obstruct the flow of water and collect the dirt to form mud.
Blockages should be cleared as soon as possible so that the problem does not transcend to other pipes. A blocked system requires hours of strenuous effort to come back to life.
4. Leaks And Bursts
We often ignore a slower flow of water due to a lack of attention. These tiny scratches turn into gaping cuts, which causes the water to leak. With the help of our cameras, we find these cuts even if they are wrapped with sand.
Corrosion is the biggest enemy of metal pipes. It oxidizes the substance so that the topmost layer can be destroyed. The pipe turns very brittle after the effects of corrosion and can burst with a powerful flow.
Our experts detect the parts of corrosion so that they can improve the efficiency of their work.
The best way to deal with corroded pipes is to replace them. The old pipes will demand repairing at frequent intervals, which will ultimately add up to the price of a new pipe.
6. Intrusion Of Animals
Drainage pipes become home to many pest animals if they are not adequately covered. These animals start to live in the drain, which causes a lot of noise. They also tamper with the quality of water, which then becomes unfit for drinking.
Our professionals take the proper remedial actions to conduct the extraction and then sealing the openings to avoid further disturbance.
Our company strives to provide the best CCTV drainage survey throughout Dorset by first listening and then comprehending the needs of our customers. We will come up with multiple courses of action so that you can choose the way which resonates the most with you.
We have been providing our services in Bournemouth for several years to gauge a deeper understanding of this place. This experience makes us the preferred choice of our customers!